Vuoi leggere il blog in italiano? Do you speak another language?

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Concerto di Primavera

May 8th: Edited to add: read more and watch videos here.

Yesterday was the Big Day. It was a bittersweet experience, at least for me and maybe for Rajiv too, but I plan to tell you more in another post. Right now I am at the office and I really can't write for too long, so I'll just show you a few pictures.

The two brothers entering the building. Rajiv was a big help in keeping Rohan safe in the parking lot and inside while my hands were busy lugging around the cello, the bench, the food for the potluck and so on.


We were a bit late but we still made it in time for the tuning. Phew!


This is Genevieve, by the way, Rajiv's teacher.


This was during the concert. Genevieve sat in front of the smallest kids to help them out.


And after :) It was a long tiring loud day, which by the way had started at about 4:30 AM for both me and Rajiv - long story - and even though he did have a nap in the afternoon, at this point he was touchy and ready to collapse somewhere. I just had to make sure it was the bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment